Old May 7th 07, 11:11 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Robert[_2_]

Default Child's First Right Is to Be Born, Insists Holy See

On Mon, 07 May 2007 16:06:52 GMT, "DB" wrote:

"Robert" wrote in

The man that doesn't want to cause the woman to be pregnant has the
sole responsibility to prevent conception. Face you are a loser, as
well as a ass hole.

Sole responsibility?

OK Roberta, it's pretty obvious you're contempt for men will never heal.
No point discussing anything when you haven't been honest.

Actually I have no need to be dishonest. Especially when responding
to a sub human piece of ****. Whining about being critiqued about
complaining about having to face up to his responsibility. Boo Hoo
some ****, dumb enough to **** a loser like you, but smart enough to
force you to help support her. Exactly what you deserve. Keep on
crying and whining, I love harassing idiots.