Old April 15th 04, 08:08 PM
David Briggman

Default Watch it!!! VIRGINIA has people watching this list!!!

On March 25, I made a non-threatening statement advising people to carry
guns into DCSE as Virginia law and the Virginia Office of the Attorney
General permits.

The statement was exactly:

"And in Virginia, I choose to visit their offices with a gun on. I get less
bull****."

Concurrently, I've been using an email address from the domain of
rockinghamfreepress.com to extract Freedom of Information Act requests from
these thieves...

Today, after returning from the Outer Banks, I received a letter from the
Director of the Division of Child Support Enforcement permanently BARRING me
from DCSE offices, because he perceived what I wrote above and what I'm
legally allowed to do as a threat against their employees.

I'll be filing a FOIA request with them in an effort to uncover the rat, but
they appear to be running names on this newsgroup against DCSE case files,
likely a misuse of the data.

Anyhow, none of the info I've requested from DCSE is forthcoming...the guy
I've been corresponding with at DCSE tells me they sent me a four page
letter, but had no clud as to the contents (although he apparently knew
enough about it to know it was four pages or correspondence).