Old February 26th 04, 02:18 AM
CBI

Default Big $$$ for Wakefield's spinning...

Mark Probert-February 25, 2004 wrote:

Their hero was even more conflicted since he was paid for

the initial
study, and stood to be paid for his testimony.

This is the bogger point - it really was more than just
funding a study. He stood to be made wealthy through paid
testimony if he found one thing and to get nothing if he
found another. That needed to be disclosed.

This new information puts the shoddy science and his active
campaigning for publicity in a while new light. I alsways
just figured he was greedy for notariety. Now I see that he
is just greedy.

--
CBI, MD