Old August 20th 05, 11:52 AM
fiery

Default Sharing a solution to TV Poisoning

I recently bought a toy on eBay that totally went out of my expectation.
When I bought the toy, I thought it was probably going to be lame, but I
was actually recommeded by a friend to buy the toy ride-on being it
"extracts children from television." As much of a TV fan as I am, there's
no way that I know can pull my 6-year-old away from the TV already. When I
went on eBay though, this "Twistcar" offered wasn't too great on the
pricing, but after trying it out, my kid plays with it at least an hour a
day since. He doesn't get tired of it for some reason. Makes me want to
try it. I'd say give it a try... then thank me if your kid is cured.

The Ebay Link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfieryeden