Old July 24th 03, 01:44 AM
Larry McMahan

Default Boy or Girl?

Nick writes:
: If my first child is a female is it probbable that my second one will be?

Well, in the first place, there is usually not a connection between the
gender of your first child and the gender of your second.

In the second place, many people are saying that your chances are 50/50.
In general this is true, but Some people have a predisposition that favors
one or the other, and in some cases it is possible to skew the odds.

Why do you care? Are you trying to influence the outcome for a prenancy
yet to be consumated, or are you just trying to figure the odds on a
fait accompi?

Larry