Old June 26th 07, 05:55 AM posted to misc.kids
Tori M[_2_]

Default Survey: best name for a newborn baby boy?

My mom saddled me with a double name (Rosalie Ann) which was kind of
difficult because it was so long that people wanted to shorten it. I
do not like Rosy, Rosanne, or Rosalyn (although that isn't so bad), so
I shortened it to Lee when I was in hs and college, and after I was
married I dropped the second name.

If we have another girl she would be Annabeth Marie after her 3
grandmothers, Ann is my moms middle name, Beth is my MIL middle name and
Marie is my step-mothers middle name. She would be called Anna for
short. I must admit I do like Rosalie Ann.. though i don't know that I
would use both together. My step mom tends to call Bonnie by her full
name, Bonnie Rae. Xavier does not have an obvious nick name but if you
ask him what his name is he will tell you Baby Brother. I almost gave
him 2 middle names but I decided against it while filling out his birth
cert. I use the 2nd middle name all the time though when he is acting up.

Tori