Old December 10th 04, 06:03 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Welches" wrote:

I would avoid making simplistic distinctions. It's unlikely one kid is
significantly more naughty than the other -- it's probably your
perception.
Or one is at an age where they are better at pushing your buttons.

I would disagree with this. Kids are different and it is certainly possible
that one is naughtier than another.

Well, it could also be that one is more inclined to (say) disobey an
instruction and another is more inclined to hit people. Or that the one who
is more compliant now will be less so later on!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet