Old December 22nd 05, 02:17 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

Catherine Woodgold wrote:
"Circe" ) writes:
I'm not opposed to vasectomies; I'm just opposed to forcing anybody to
undergo a surgical procedure (or have an IUD or take BCPs or anything else)
against their will. There are nearly always other alternatives.

Nobody's being forced into anything. There's always abstinence.

....which is probably a thousand times worse for a marriage than being
coerced (because I'm not actually planning on getting him drunk and
taking him to the clinic to get a V against his will, in spite of how
I, apparently, sound) into having a V.

Amy