Old October 12th 05, 09:09 PM
Louise

Default Kids and Nutrition

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:29:19 EDT, Kevin Karplus

On 2005-10-11,
wrote:
we'll bring experts to your house and show them how to live a healthy
lifestyle.

I love this sentence! But would the experts really learn anything at
my house?

Oh, what fun! Let's see, at your house wouldn't they learn about
bicycle commuting?

At our house, they could see a real clothesline in action. They could
come with us on our lakeshore walk. They could go to Food Basics and
the open-air market and watch my partner plan a meal on the fly around
whatever vegetables look good. They could watch us leave the
telephone unanswered because we're having dinner. And they could
listen to us laughing out loud while we share the latest paper mail
and e-mail we're getting from our young people off at university and
college.

How about the rest of you, what parts of your healthy lifestyle would
you like to show off to the experts?

Louise