Old October 12th 05, 09:53 PM
Dawn

Default Kids and Nutrition

Louise wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:29:19 EDT, Kevin Karplus

On 2005-10-11,
wrote:
we'll bring experts to your house and show them how to live a healthy
lifestyle.

I love this sentence! But would the experts really learn anything at
my house?

Oh, what fun!

Louise's lessons snipped

How about the rest of you, what parts of your healthy lifestyle would
you like to show off to the experts?

LOL. They could watch an 10 year old boy (13 now) decide to become a
vegetarian and thereby teach his parents how to live a healthier
lifestyle.

They could watch me get creative in a frantic but futile attempt to use
all the fresh limes and oranges that literally fall off our trees
between now and spring because we can't use them fast enough.

They could watch me make the excellent case that beer is a food group
and chocolate is an essential nutrient with an RDA and everything ;-)

-Dawn