Old June 4th 04, 04:36 PM
Kazh

Default LH test sticks

Thank you. Sounds very similar to mine, 2 days very faint control line, =
then today 2 very strong lines.............Waiting for hubbie to get in =
from work, he's been warned to get his kit off when he gets in !!!

"V." wrote in message =
Jenrose gave you some pretty thorough info, but I'll add my experience =
the mix. I start using OPKs 3-4 days before expected ovulation. First =
day
I usually get control line only or a faint test line. Second day I get =
test line fainter than control. Third day I get a test line equal to or
darker than control. This means ovulation expected in 24-36 hours. =
Usually,
fourth day I get a faint line again, or no line. The fact that you got =
no
test line today with a temperature dip *may* mean that your LH has =
already
started to decrease and you missed the peak, or that you just haven't =
hit
the peak yet. BD on the day you get a peak (if you can, the day before =
and
day after too).

As far as time of day, I do the test when I get home from work. I've
usually had minimal liquids in the afternoon, and I do gauge =
concentration
by the color of the urine. If it looks too pale, I wait for another =
sample.
For me, concentration really does make a difference, so you might want =
try waiting a few hours after your last fluids to test.

Good luck!
Amy