Old November 29th 03, 03:11 AM
Irrational Number

Default Bug's first mush

Akuvikate wrote:
Well, Bug had her first goop yesterday over at Babu and Grampa's house
for Thanksgiving. She's now made of both mommy and Lundberg family
farms rice. We gave her rice cereal and EBM out of my baby bowl. The
expression on her face with the first bite was priceless -- "What the
HELL?!?!?". But even the first spoonful went down, and by the third
she was slurping it off the spoon as soon as it reached her lips. [...]

Awww, how exciting! We can't wait 'til Pillbug's
6-month birthday, in a week and a half!

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE