Old September 26th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Dinner!

'Kate wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:18:54 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

'Kate wrote:
Yum. You make me want to cook again even after the wedding cooking. That
was soooo freeking hard.

Ok,ok,ok relax........its over , the cooking is done everything was
wonderful, next one I'll do the cooking for ya! ;-)

Wedding pics are slowly going up on the website.

http://home.houston.rr.com/replikate/wedding.htm

oooooo the pics ! I was there already but not many were showing at the
time.
Bev

I'm still working on the last two.

May we discuss the teeny, tiny, itty, bitty ,lil 'ol family pic that I
think I just may be able to see YOU are in !

Pretty outfit from what I can see with my bifocals on ! Yer such a
clown! ;-)