Old April 6th 08, 01:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
D. C. Sessions

Default Can I Get The Flu Shot While Pregnant?

In message , Kevysmom wrote:

Jan the Flu Vaccine that is being promoted for pregnant women contains
25 mcg of mercury. The fetus is the most susceptible to
thimerosal(Mercury)

And the amazing malice of that artificially-intelligent
chemical manages to *ALL* go straight for the brain of
that helpless fetus!

How _does_ it do that, one wonders?

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |