Old April 6th 08, 06:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Kulacz

Default Can I Get The Flu Shot While Pregnant?

On Apr 6, 12:58*am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:
In misc.health.alternative Kulacz wrote:
: On Apr 4, 8:16?am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:
: In misc.health.alternative Jan Drew wrote:

: : Can I Get The Flu Shot While Pregnant?

: That depends. *Have you ever seen the movie _Eraserhead_?

: Your comment certainly adds productive data to this issue.

It does for people who have seen the movie _Eraserhead_. *I'm guessing that
you are not among them.

-----
Richard Schultz * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."

Saw the movie