Old June 17th 06, 03:37 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default once you start feeding start feeding solids, do you have to be consistant?

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"oregonchick" wrote:

Emily is just past 6 months, and really enjoys her rice cereal mixed with
bm. I have been feeding it about twice a day, but sometimes only once a
day
and not always at the same time. Since she is still being fed bm, I was
wondering how critical it was once solids were introduced, to keep it up
and
be regular about it?

Not at all. Do it when it's convenient. There will come a point,
however,
where she *relies* on solid food being presented at particular times --
but
that is about a year away.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia