Old July 8th 04, 03:55 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Default Kindercare

Rupa Bose wrote:

I have no experience of Kindercare, but I'm a bit chary of chains -- I
don't know about their hiring process, and whether the person in
charge of the kids really likes kids and knows how to handle them.

I don't think whether it's a chain matters one whit.
The daycare is going to be as good as the director and staff
are at that particular place. Sometimes there's a realtionship
if there are systemic factors at work (e.g., if the corporate
pay scales are too low, then they're not likely to attract
the best people), but otherwise, you just evaluate a chain
the same way you would a local daycare.

Best wishes,
Ericka