Old September 29th 07, 06:41 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids
betsy

Default Problem bottle feeding one of the twins

On Sep 29, 8:29 am, NL wrote:
when she's laying on her back her head's not turned to the side all the
time anymore. She's still no good at nursing on the right breast though
:-/ I think let down is too fast for her there, she latches on fine but
pulls away frequently.

When mine were newborns, they preferred my less productive side. As
they got bigger and more able to handle the more forceful letdown,
they switched to liking the more productive side better.

--Betsy