Old July 21st 03, 01:02 PM
Paul Fritz

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

"Tiffany" wrote in message

wrote in message

Rolly The Pervert wrote:
wrote in message
Lisa aka Surfer wrote:

Well done, Tom. You have a bigger heart than I, it was clear from
the very first reply from Betsy that she wasn't going to get the
point. Yet you still took the time. Man oh man you're doing well
these days!!!!

Lisa

Actually, Lisa, you and Tom are as emotionally abusiveslap

And what you gonna do about it?

**** off bitch

So, calling me a bitch is ok with the group? It's my fault for failing

ignore him? Tell me why it isn't his fault.

poor looney lorain, still can't grasp the concept of a unmoderated NG

Err... here we go again. To me, no name calling is ok but I can't control
what Roy types or what Paul types nor would I want to. There is no one to

be
at fault here. You have name called also though, maybe not using b---- but
you called Paul a women abuser which is pretty harsh.

Actually, that would just be a lie snicker

More so then being a
bitch as most women confess to being a bitch. You are dealing with alot
right now.... why make it worse by dealing with negative posts?

Maybe because she thrives on it.