Old March 12th 04, 07:36 PM
P.Fritz

Default 14yr old girl, 19yr old boyfriend

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:58:13 -0500, "P.Fritz"

Every one of them has been from fatherless homes......they may not look

14,
but the moment they open their mouths, you can tell LOL.

I'm thinking that some sort of residential program may be the only

solution.
That is what it took for my step-neice to straighten her out......Many

times
insurance will cover it.

The saddest part is that young teen is having to straighten out because
of what was done TO her and her very normal reactions.

I don't know about calling her normal ;-) but again, I see the root
cause of it from an almost total rejection by her biological father.

'Kate