Old May 15th 08, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
MarieD[_2_]

Default Irrational Day - update and question

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hi guys

Thank you for your replies... I finally got an appointment through, after
some more moaning, and they're now going to do it next week, when I'll be
12w1d, so that's a good thing.

However, depsite all my fears etc, I'm pretty sure I'm feeling clear
movements from the baby already, but I'm only 11weeks?! They definitely
the
same feelings that I remember from expecting Jessica, but I didn't feel
her
until about 16 weeks... is it just that you feel them earlier 2nd time
around? I know my dates are definitely right, as I was charting, and also
got a negative HPT the month before, so I can't be any further on than 11
weeks, but as there's twins in my family, I'm now wondering if it could be
that? Has anyone else felt movements so early?

I felt each baby earlier than the one before, so that I was feeling movement
at 8 weeks during my third pregnancy. And when I googled it, I found other
moms who had felt it so early also. I can't remember which week it was with
#2 but it was early enough that the OB at the health department stood out in
the hallway making fun of me where he thought I couldn't hear. With #3 I had
a wonderful midwife who confirmed the baby was in that spot where I felt her
moving.
Marie