Old September 6th 05, 07:53 PM
illecebra

Claire Petersky wrote:
snip
In any case, considering Katrina's aftermath, I was wondering what people's
disaster preparation plans were, and if they've been changed.

snip

If I were home with DS when disaster struck, between the military gear
and camping gear filling my house, I think we'd be fairly well off. My
biggest worry right now is that hubby is active duty military, and I'm
considering a job on post. In the event of a natural disaster,
terrorist attack, etc, post would be locked down (no one in or out) and
we have no family near enough to come get DS from child care were the
lockdown long or inconveniently timed.

illecebra