Old September 28th 05, 05:15 PM
Peggy Tatyana

"keira" wrote:

I have two boys and a girl. They all like different foods. I insist on
making them the same thing, which is often a battle but getting easier
since I have not back downed once. I want to know if anyone has any

kid-
friendly dinner and/or suggestions for finicky kids. I am concerned
about protein and if my kids get are getting enough nutrition in their
diets. I need suggestions. Are there any foods out there that are
flexible but also nutritious?

You might begin by telling us what sorts of things they actually like.
Is there anything that all of them enjoy?

If they like pasta, there are all kinds of ways of making things like
lasagne and spaghetti that can incorporate various protein and vegetable
foods. Also, I think it's helpful to require that they at least try
things they don't think they'll like. Tell them that being wiling to try
new foods is a sign of maturity (which it is!) That'll get 'em every
time.

Peggy

--
....it's always better to find humility before it goes out looking for
you. -- Carolyn Hax