Old September 27th 08, 05:46 AM posted to misc.kids
JennP.[_3_]

Default After school activities for 6yr old

On 26 Sep 2008 14:39:46 -0700, Banty wrote:

Sure, he's doing a separate clinic. But you need to skate well to play ice
hockey - no? And he said he's "still" doing skating lessons. At that age, it
makes sense.

So it's not like one would say "I'll drop skating and keep hockey so I can do
another activity" or "I'll drop hockey but keep with skating lessons..."

I think we were actually saying the same thing, only I didn't say it
very well.

JennP.