Old September 27th 08, 05:49 AM posted to misc.kids
JennP.[_3_]

Default After school activities for 6yr old

On 26 Sep 2008 14:42:40 -0700, Banty wrote:

I know a family that builds a form each winter in their front yard, fills it
with water, set up floodlights, and play ice hockey in their front yard after it
freezes. Seriously.

Banty

Raises hand That would be us! Except ours is in the backyard.
Floodlights, firepit, power, hot water for resurfacing, you bet! This
year we are expanding to a 40x75 rink (last year's was about 25x70).
It's a lot of work but completely worth it.

JennP.