Old August 18th 03, 08:11 AM
ShrikeBack

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...
ShrikeBack wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

The depleted infrastructure was caused by the greed of the rich who
act to limit their taxes and maximize profits by building only a
power grid that works most of the time barely, instead of being
stripped of their wealth and a decent infrastructure for the people
being constructed that won't fall apart without remedy, and which
employs everyone, instead of giving them four vacations a year and
fancy homes and cars.

You mean like the one they have in North Korea?

---------------
Gee, do you really think so??

Well, you do use the same marketing pamphlets.

No, they are under a totally
Plutocratic feudalism there, an extreme form of control by
their privileged wealthy. They only call it "communism" as
purest disinfo, since they run the media.

Why should we expect that anybody else who used this marketing
language was any less engaged in the process of disinfo.

If our rich get
their way, we'll wind up in a North Korean form of rule
with bombs in our chests to keep us silent and them privileged.

The rich benefit from a free and open society, as do all of us.

That IS the ultimate goal of Anti-Democratic Capitalism:
A winner controlled slavery.

They should have stayed medieval then.

We must end all privileged
private wealth before that can ever happen.

Of course, to end all private wealth would be to place the
State in charge of all wealth, wouldn't it? That means we're
back to that Plutocratic feudalism of the dark North Korea
spectre.

It may be why
the rest of our galaxy is silent!!!

Or maybe they just don't have any idea what to say.

If we lose freedom once,
we lose it FOREVER!

It seems to me that freedom has been lost before, and has
always been lost by someone.

The founding fathers were rich bigoted greedy planters who wanted a
senate nobility of rich old men to protect them from the People's
Democratic Will.

What are you going to do to protect your revolutionary
vanguard from the People's Democratic Will?

--------------------------
That's nothing but a disingenuous oxymoron.

Which? The People's Democratic Will? I'll agree with that. And
thanks for admitting it.

There are no "vanguard", Democratic Communism cannot work
till it can protect itself because it's either a majority
or the most powerful violent armed and determined plurality.

The most powerful violent armed and determined plurality?
There's legitimacy for you.

The victory of the People in creating a Communism is inevitable.
The unfairness of privilege scandalizes the people ever more as
history unfolds.

Fairness is in the eyes of the beholden.