Old July 21st 03, 05:20 PM
Wendy Marsden

Default Good parenting

Elizabeth Reid wrote:
"Roger Schlafly" wrote in message . ..

I just tell the kid the truth. Even a 3-year-old can understand it.

This goes a long way towards explaining why you think the dangers
posed by hot dogs are trivial. Compared to the danger in allowing
an allergic 3-year-old to make her own food decisions, hot dogs
*are* a trivial issue.

I figured he was just trolling with that comment. I've had three bright,
well-behaved intelligent children who absolutely could not be trusted to
take "the truth" and make adult-like decisions from it at the age of
three. This is so self-evident that I'm wondering if he has ever even HAD
a three year old.

Wendy