Old January 18th 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.support.step-parents,alt.support.marriage,alt.child-support

Default Loafing step-daughter

"Melissa" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Actually, "we" believe in kicking the father out of the home; and the

more

we can keep him away from his children the more money the mother gets

paid.

SO and I have been on both sides of the child support issue now. The
idea that anyone can life high off the hog on a child support check is
laughable.

Non sequitur. My point was that this is now the American way. What I

said
above is true.

Well no actually. You're incorrect. Generally support isn't based on
how much time you have with the kid, except maybe in a joint custody
situation.

What did you think I was referring to?

And again, it's not really a large amount of money when you
compare it to what the monthly costs for a kid are. The idea that women
kick fathers out of the house in order to cash in is just silly.

Remove the cash incentive and then see how many women kick fathers out of
the house.