Old April 21st 07, 09:45 PM posted to alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv
Tom Zielinski

Default Alec Baldwin Gives Parenting Lessons

"trotsky" wrote in message
Tom Zielinski wrote:

That said, I just got the boxed set of "Not Just the Best of the Larry
Sanders Show", the best written and funniest show in television history.
It includes a recent interview with Baldwin. Highly recommended. (The
Baldwin interview aside.)

Don't worry, that's on my radar. I loved "The Larry Sanders Show" when
it was on, and there aren't a lot of shows I can say that about.

Best written and funniest comedy in the history of television. Rip Torn
is a national treasure. (As my good friend Paul used to say whenever we
discussed the show in the 1990's.)

My favorite Artie line: Larry invites him to a party and says "Be there or
be square." Artie says, "I can be both."

Larry, sharing with Artie that he is upset that Alec Baldwin (a guest on the
talk show) slept with his ex-wife while they were separated: "You were
right Artie. It was a mistake booking him on the show. All I do is picture
him ****ing my wife. And she's always on top."

Artie: "Lazy *******."

I love that show.