Old February 12th 04, 07:09 PM
Beth Gallagher

Default How can I improve my 3rd grade kid Math and Spelling skills (any web sites)

Have you spoken to his/her teacher? Teachers get a bad rap, but some of them
are actually experts in their field, and your child's teacher presumably has
noticed his/her troubles and may have some ideas on the best approach to
take with your particular child. Different kids learn differently -- some
benefit from visual aids, others from aural input, etc.

"Santa" wrote in message
m...
My kid is poor in Math and spelling, Is there anywhere I can some
questions, which I can print and give those questions for my kid to
improve Maths and Spelling. Appreciated for any links or some info.