Old December 14th 05, 06:41 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative

Default Mark Probert Proves Himself A Repeated Liar Again

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote

[all excuses, LIES and INSULTS snipped]

Lies still remain.

ALL THREE.

Jan removes my responses since she is utterly incapable of understanding
the written word.

Poor, Mark Probert, I understand him quite well. He uses this excuse and
insult everytime he is caught in his own LIES.

Actually, your inability to understand the written word is what is causing
your delusions that people lie.

Here is something she snipped:

Actually, my posting, and YOUR RESPONDING, shows that you are incapable
of understanding the written word, and, further, that you are obsessed
with stalking, harassing and abusing me.

YOU and YOU ALONE are RESPONSIBLE for ALL of your LIES.

There is absolutely NO stalking, harassing, nor abusing.

You can snip...but people wiser than me have said:

Aldous Huxley, "Proper Studies", 1927

Totally agree.

The FACTS are.

Mark Probert Proves Himsef A Repeated Liar Again.

Hulda Has NO Henchman

Lie #1.

The word *quackery* is NOT used

LIE #2.

In the US. is NOT listed.

LIE #3.

There was NO agreement that anyone could not prove any claim

LIE #4.