Old September 20th 03, 11:01 PM
Em

Default Jan 2004 Due Date... From a Newbie Husband....The 25.5 wk update.. ...

"Daye" wrote in message
"Em"
wrote:

I imagine it could have been a lot worse--I hear that CP as an adult is

no
fun at all! I'm glad your wife had them already.

My DH had Chicken Pox about a month ago for 2 weeks. He had 2
separate outbreaks. It was no fun. For 4 or 5 days of those 2 weeks,
it was a struggle to get up and use the bathroom.

The plus side is that DD has now had them. It was a mild case, and
she didn't seem to suffer because of it. So at just over 2, she has
had them over and done with.

I had them at age 9. I was not infected.

I had them when I was about 7 I believe (maybe younger). It was a fairly
horrible case of them--inside my mouth, ears, genitals, etc. I was *very*
sick--I don't know why, but we hypothesized that I might have been sicker
than most because several people that I was in very close contact with
(younger sister and several friends) had them right before I did and maybe
it was prolonged exposure or something that made mine so bad (or maybe I was
just extra vulnerable to them). I only ended up with one tiny scar though
(from picking a scab off by my eyebrow). I'm glad I got it over with as a
kid, because who knows what they might have been like for me as an adult!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03