Old August 4th 03, 07:55 AM
Roger Schlafly

Default More U.S. Children Vaccinated Than Ever

"Happy Dog" wrote
Sorry, but I am not obligated to prove everything I post.

those who haven't, I present two examples of your BS debating tactics for
the enjoyment of anyone who thinks that you do a great disservice to

mankind

Curious examples. One of them appears to be an example of David
Wright being unable to substantiate a claim that he made.

The other is H.Dog trying to badger me into saying that peds are
evil. Then he accuses me of being evasive when I deny that peds
are evil. I repeat: I do not think that peds are evil!

I have answered many questions from H.Dog, but he never
seems to be able to get to the point.