Old August 6th 03, 04:39 AM
David Wright

Default More U.S. Children Vaccinated Than Ever

In article ,
Jeff Utz wrote:

"Roger Schlafly" wrote in message
. net...
"Jeff Utz" wrote
You said that the drug lobby is doing something. You have
failed to provide evidence that it is.

Take a wild guess. Do you think that the drug companies are for or
against the vaccine mandates?

I don't know. They could be against them, because they fear a backlash or
lawsuits from people and realize that the vast majority of parents
understand that their kids are protected by vaccines and are better off with
them than without them. I am not in the legal, marketing or lobbying
department (or any other department) of any of the vaccine companies.

If making vaccines was so marvelously profitable, nobody would get out
of the business. And yet we do see various pharmaceutical companies
getting out of the vaccine business, even though vaccine usage is at
an all-time high in the US.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)