Old July 15th 03, 02:46 AM
Kane

Default Scots call for electronic monitoring of 8yo-excess crime

Doan wrote in message ...

Snipping the pottage..............

Simple! Because spanking is almost universal! It is hard to find a
senator or a congressman that hasn't been spanked! Can you name a
non-spanked Nobel Laureate? ;-)

Doan

Sure.

I don't think Elie Wiesel was.

Don't know if these following guys were unspanked or not, but they
sure as are against it, and a few of them laureates:

James Prescott, Ph.D., wrote the "Ashley Montagu Resolution" in 1994.
Dr. Francis Crick, Nobel Laureate in Medicine (1962) and discoverer of
the structure of the DNA molecule, endorsed the Montagu Resolution in
1995, along with Dr. Jonas Salk and many others.

Dr. George Wald, Nobel Laureate in Medicine (1967) and discoverer of
vitamin A in the retina of the eye and how it works there with light
to form the molecular basis of vision, was also a strong defender of
the human right to bodily integrity.

You might look up the Ashley Montagu Resolution. It'll make you cry.

If you can.........

You think your a smart ass with your questions that can't be answered
don't you?

Just how many people that haven't been spanked would even bother to
mention it? Millions of people haven't been spanked, they just haven't
a reason to mention it.

ON the other hand, those that have been report it a lot. I wonder why
that is?

Could be we tend to talk about the negative more than the positive.

Kane