Old March 22nd 05, 02:52 AM
Rosalie B.

Karen G wrote:

Have any of you tracked down narrow shoes for kids recently? My
preschooler is almost 5 and wears a 11 1/2 N shoe. I have been able to
get a few styles from Ked's and Nordstrom's carries a few styles. All
of them cost a small fortune though. Any suggestions?

For the record, the Narrow shoes that I have found are still a little
wide, so wearing medium width shoes really aren't an option for this one.

If this is a boy you might be able to get girls shoes narrower. At
least I can wear a man's medium (which is a D) and cannot wear a
woman's medium (which is a B).

grandma Rosalie