Old July 23rd 04, 03:17 PM
Mary W.

Default Indoor toddler climbing eqpmnt recs pls

"Cheryl S." wrote:

My ten month old is a climber. Looking ahead, I think it's going to be
a loooong winter cooped up with a 14-20 month old unless I get some
stuff to keep him very physically active indoors. I'd like to put it on
his birthday wish list so I'm looking now. Any recommendations for some
suitable toys/climbing equipment? Thanks!

We have a collapsable tunnel that Emma liked to crawl through. And along
the lines of what Nikki said, I think you can get those step2 outdoor
equipment with just a slide/ladder that wouldn't be too big for indoors.

Like this (although I've seen smaller I think):
http://tinyurl.com/54j7t

Or something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/62j9s

You could do a ball pit too, if you can stand it.

Mary