Old July 25th 04, 03:41 AM
Irene

Default Indoor toddler climbing eqpmnt recs pls

"Cheryl S." wrote in message ...
My ten month old is a climber. Looking ahead, I think it's going to be
a loooong winter cooped up with a 14-20 month old unless I get some
stuff to keep him very physically active indoors. I'd like to put it on
his birthday wish list so I'm looking now. Any recommendations for some
suitable toys/climbing equipment? Thanks!

We have a small slide that started outside, and came inside for the
winter. I got it at a garage sale a couple years ago, so it's
probably not the current model, but that was popular, and not too big.

We also sometimes pulled the cushions off the couch and made stuff to
climb on.

Ds wasn't much of a climber, so I don't know if those will satisfy a
truly determined climber!

Irene