Old November 5th 08, 06:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default I'd appreciate any wisdom on type of birth...

Anne Rogers wrote:
snip

anticipating supply issues I basically convinced my
body from the start that I was nursing for one and pumping for one and
got a bit of a reputation as a milk cow, at one point I barely had to
switch the breast pump on to overfill both bottles, getting 12oz in less
than 5 mins. I'll do that again, even though a lot got wasted last time,
the insurance of having it there wasn't wasted.

Just FWIW: you can bathe kids/adults in breastmilk and it's totally
awesome for the skin, so instead of wasting the milk, pour it into the
bathwater ;-)

cu
nicole