Old March 21st 07, 06:38 PM posted to misc.kids.moderated
RachyRach84

Default potty training

hi, i have a son who is 6 yrs old and was potty trained at the age of
26mths, he was no trouble at all, he took to it immediatly. although i
say potty trained, he actually used the toilet. which obviously made
it easier for when we was out that he would be able to use the toilet
anywhere. But, my daughter is 23mths now, and is due to start play
school in may. but children have to be "dry" before they can start. i
may sound stupid, but my son was sleeping in a junior bed when he
trained so he was able to get out of bed and use the toilet. my
daughter is still in a cot, and i am concerned as to how i should
start training her to use the potty/toilet. i dont want to push her
before she is ready, but at the same time i dont want her to miss out
of playschool. As i feel building relationships with other children,
and learning the simple things like to share, is important.
I really am unsure as to what i should do. if anyone has any ideas i
would love to hear from you.
thanks.