Old September 20th 05, 10:23 PM
Joybelle

"Welches" wrote in message

Really I think it's okay. A friend's child was born by normal delivery who
had spina bifida. They did know before hand, but couldn't tell how bad she
was. I think she's just got leg problems now, but they had no idea how bad
it was going to be-they were talking about what stage the ventilator would
be turned off before the birth. She was a big baby too-nearly 10lb, I

think.
She's a gorgeous child too. Smiley and so happy. The family say she's such

gift to them.

Thank you, Debbie! That is a very good success story! I've been hanging
out on a support board for sb, and it seems some have vag births and some
have c-sections. It's just the whole, "what is right for my baby!!" thing
going on, and I think I'm panicking a little.
--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01