Old March 1st 05, 02:42 AM
Nick Theodorakis

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:11:14 -0600, Cindy Wells
wrote:

Steve Smith wrote in
. 99.130:
snip

Oh, is that what people mean by saying "Polar Body twins"? I heard
that term for the first time on a post here in the last week or so and
didn't know what it meant. I didn't realize that "type" of twin was
actually recognized, in the original article I read (not the one I
linked to), it sounded like the author was just throwing a wild idea
or something. Why the term "Polar Body"? I ask the question, but I'm
just gonna google it now anyway, heh...

Steve

I don't know how many actually accept the idea.

I don't. I haven't been able to find any evidence for it in the
medical literature, either. Several years ago, I wrote some comments
about this on this ng:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.parenting.twins-triplets/msg/75bd419f47b413dc
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.parenting.twins-triplets/msg/0e469913a768cac4

Nick