Old June 2nd 07, 09:39 PM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

Default Bibs that really work?

bizby40 wrote:

I think some kids are just more ******* than others. My two never
made a mess under the chair, and there is nothing I really did to
encourage that. My son, however, at age 9 *still* makes a mess all
over the table around his plate! We've tried making rules for him to
follow -- swallow one bite before taking the next, hold your fork
still for a moment to see if anything drops off, don't "throw" food
towards your mouth, keep the plate right at the edge of the table, and
more -- but he's just not a careful kid. No matter how we try, he
still makes a mess. Now we're just trying to make sure he's in charge
of cleaning it up. *sigh*.

Gee, your son sounds just like me. There seems to be more crumbs around
my plate than others. At least I clean up after myself.

When it comes to neatness, I just don't get it.

Jeff

Bizby