Old June 6th 07, 04:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,sci.med,misc.headlines
David Wright

Default Vaccine Dangers

In article NEc9i.6084$WE4.2481@trndny01,
Jeff wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.doctorbob.com/vd--flu-shot-season.html

Flu Shot Season - Think twice before you shoot!

I'd like to repeat the Flu/Alzheimer's connection that so many of you
have asked about. According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading
immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly 850
papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five
consecutive flu shots his/her chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease is
ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots.

I guess it depends on where you live. In Quebec, they did a study and
found that those who got vaccinated were *less* likely to get
Alzheimer's. Diphtheria, tetanus and polio vaccines lowered the risk of
Alzheimer's; Influenza had virtually no effect.

http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/reprint/165/11/1495

Hugh Fudenberg, M.D., had his license suspended in 1995 by the STATE
BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, for several reasons,
including using controlled substances.

http://www.casewatch.org/board/med/f...995order.shtml

And his fees are only $750 per hour. http://www.nitrf.org/prices.html

There have also been stories about him working at home, making a
remedy for autism in his kitchen, or something of that sort.

In any event, the supposed research that connects flu shots and
Alzheimers has never been published. I don't believe a word of it.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher