Old April 18th 07, 03:01 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default singlr perent

"Bev" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 17, 7:56?pm, 'Kate wrote:
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:34:04 +0000, xkatx wrote for all to see:

"Bev" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Apr 17, 2:49?pm, "xkatx" wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message

news

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 00:34:40 -0700, kaba_40 wrote for all to see:

i think single perent need good support and to look after because
they
are single they need protection
merci
mory kaba

no no... we don't need protection. we need money. Send more.

We also need window motors. Or something. No, window motors. That's
what
we think the problem is with the van. Send one or two to me, kthxbye.

ooo ooo my turn , We need pencils yes pencils for class and batteries
yep don't forget batteries!

This just all goes back to 'Kate... Money. We can all get more money and
get it all.

Moooney, I want Money. Money money money. I wanna rub it all over my
booooody.- Hide quoted text -

Hey 'K.......... lemme' picture this right .....is that rub it all
over your booooody or your BOOOOOTAY! Ha ha hee hee ! 8-)

Sorry to butt in on the fun, ladies... But... I really do think this belongs
in the next topic below... The one
that has gone from bi to quad, or something :P
My eyes are burning and Cher's 'Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves' has just
started playing on the 'puter... N hates this song with a passion. I LOVE
IT!!