Old December 22nd 05, 03:03 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

In Gxiqf.6575$NS.718@dukeread04,
Jess wrote:

*
*"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
roups.com...
* 8. I'd be OK with another Mirena or perhaps a copper T, but I think my
* system is such that it's not so great for my partner. Either the
* strings were too long, and poked *me* (just inside my labia) or they
* are too short, and poke him occasionally.
*
*You can get the strings trimmed even shorter-mine are cut all the way up.

That's how mine was - the tip of the string was flush with the cervical
os. You couldn't trim it any shorter - he TRIED, but it just wasn't
possible. My poor husband said it felt like a razor poking him. It's much
better now with the length about 2 cm past the os. Neither of us is
bothered by it at all.

--
Hillary Israeli, VMD
Lafayette Hill/PA/USA/Earth