Old November 3rd 03, 08:48 PM
E.R.

Default Why are new cars missing car seat LATCH for rear middle seat????

And so it panned out that the following script was sculpted by
none other than Nate Nagel:

She's looking at SUVs instead of safer passenger cars, and bitching about
two child seat anchorages instead of three.

[...]

What's even more sad is that she's posting from a .ca address.

I believe shaw.ca (also my ISP) is still staunchly western based,
and there's a fair statistical chance she lives in southern
Alberta - a lot of Yanks, or close descendants thereof, can be
found there (probably a lot of SUVs too - lol). I think many
immigrated here from Montana a couple of generations ago.

Is there some kind of Canadian equivalent of CAFE that has killed off
all the decent cars there too? Or has the SUV craze just spread that far that
fast?

The minivan "craze" is stronger than the SUV craze - Canajuns are
typically quite a pragmatic bunch. :}

--
E.R. aka S.J.G. aka Ricardo - Xlate & correct for e-mail reply
'91 mx6gt, white, 5sp MT, V1, CB