Old December 12th 03, 03:23 AM
K-K ~Glass Boobs~

Default A sad good bye ((Thanks))

in bold (IT IS NOT HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP THE ENTIRE FAMILY TOGETHER! HE
IS SUPPORTIVE, YOU DON'T KNOW HIM OR ME FOR THAT MATTER. THERE IS ONLY SO
MUCH ANY ONES DH CAN TAKE, AND NO PUNY CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE CAN CONSOLE ME
AFTER SPENDING THE DAY WITH A DAUGHTER WHO IS CRYING BECAUSE I AM NEGLECTING
HER. THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY TIMES READING HER A BOOK WHILE IM NURSING WILL
AMUSE A 3.5 YEAROLD, AND IM SICK OF USING T.V AS A BABYSITTER.)

it is not a small thing, it was a big deal! Nevermind my dh, my daughter was
suffering greatly because of this. I great cure would be to put her in
preschool a couple afternoons a week but we cant afford it and are just
barely above the financial standards for any type of subsidy. I have looked
at many routes to try and make this better on every one.
I am only 22
DH is 26
DD is almost 4
DS is 4.5 weeks
We own a house
We own a new car
We are doing very well for people so young, and its hard and stressful to
deal with all of these (new) responsibilities. Maybe I'm not mature enough
to be completely selfless, maybe I'm not mature enough to figure out how to
bf and take care of my family. Regardless, I am trying my best.

"badgirl" wrote in message

"K-K ~Glass Boobs~" wrote in message

Thanks for those who were understanding. My house is a much more nice

place
for others to be. When your husband dreads coming home because DD has

torn
up the house and mom is crying while nursing the baby you know something
NEEDS to change.

K-K

I would think that change needs to come from DH. Instead of dreading

coming
home he could be somewhat more understanding. nstead of telling you that

the
house is trashed he could just pick up and deal with it. Instead of

letting
you cry he could make you a cup of hot chocolate and take the 3YO for an
hour or two for you.
I don't see your problems as being BF problems, I see them as being DH
problems. He needs to be the one to support you now and I'm truely sorry
that he isn't. I'm sorry for you, I'm sorry for your baby and I'm sorry

for
your whole family unit. If he won't support you in something as *small*

(in
the whole picture) as this, what happens when something major comes along?

Jen
*who can't STAND unsupportive husbands*