Old November 5th 10, 09:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
carole

Default Bob Officer is nonsense - was pure blood

"Steelclaws" wrote in message
4.39...
"carole" wrote in
ond.com:

I have a sound foundation in my thinking as a conspiracy theorist

Not that such a "sound foundation" is in any way discernible in your posts.

[rest of the fallacies and paranoid speculation snipped]

So are you just having a dig or what?

--
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed
without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens

Christopher should have added, "except when the lack of evidence is evidence in itself".

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit,
highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political
operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published.
Its mistakes are buried, not headlined.
Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.
No expenditure is questioned, no secret is revealed.

That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.
I am asking your help in the tremendous task of alerting the people." --President Kennedy