Old December 18th 04, 09:22 PM
Jon

Say sure, you betcha, get the kids, let them live with him for a year, and
keep making that payment. Get all the schools changed and affirmed in your
address. Then, one year later, send in a pettion to the courts to revise
custody and child support. At that point, the standard for the kids is to
live with dad, not mom. The courts don't want to jerk the kids around, and
prefer them to have consistency.
So in 12 to 18 months, you will have custody, and you can force HER to pay
child support. It worked for me. Of course, she went on welfare and just
can't afford to pay the whopping $76 a month for my son, but screw her, he
lives with me and that is worth all the money in the world.
Jon

Billie wrote:
Yesterday my boyfriend who lives in Massachusetts was informed that
his ex wife no longer wants custody of her children. She wants them
and my boyfriend to come live with me in Pennsylvania. The ex wife
said just send her the alimony check. My question is, would she still
receive a alimony payment, also isn't she going to have to pay child
support? The children are 14 and 20. Child support in Ma ends at 23
years old. She is a professional with a Masters degree. She has
decided not to work because it interferes with her free time, instead
has been living off the children's child support.